Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Trip to Utah! part 1

About 2 weeks after my Mom left Florida, we flew out to Utah. I was super excited because the last time we all went to Utah together was when Zoie was a baby. We were able to spend a week there and we saw almost my whole family (except Mark of course, since he's overseas). We had a great time. These pictures are in backwards order. I tried to switch them around but my computer wasn't cooperating.
A few nights after we got into Ogden, we went with my brother Todd and his kids to see a movie in the park. It was fun and the weather was so nice at night. The movie was Area 51, which I didn't realize my kids had already seen, but it was free so who cares, right?
Here is Zoie posing with one the the many horses that are scattered around downtown Ogden. She liked this one because it was pink with flowers and had gem stones all around it. She called it the princess horse. Here is Nolan packing up after the movie ended.

My niece, Alexis, and nephew, Ryker

My brother Todd, with his oldest son Grayson
My Mom lives really close to the Ogden River Parkway, so on Sunday after church we drove over there and walked down to the river. The kids all thought it was super neat, but the water was freezing. Everything was fine until Zoie fell in, then it was time to go.
Here are the boys posing
All of us playing in the water (before Zoie fell in)
When we first flew into Salt Lake we drove over to see my brother Darin and his family since they live close to the airport. From his house, he can see 3 temples. This is one of them, it is the Oquirrh Hills temple. So pretty...
I don't know why I didn't get any pics of Darin or his family at their house, but we had fun. We barbequed and the kids played kickball in the backyard. My kids loved playing with their cousins, since they hardly ever get to see them and they don't have any on Jim's side of the family.

Here is Zoie on the plane ride out.
And here is the boys. We lucked out on the first flight because we all got to sit in the same row, unfortunately that didn't happen again and we were split up for all our other flights. (Jim with the boys and me with Zoie)
More to come....

1 comment:

Nichole Lowe said...

We got to go through the Oqurriah Mountain Temple open house. It is such a beautiful temple. Wow you really have been busy.