Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sleeping zoie, plus one

He he, it's been awhile since I have posted pictures of Zoie sleeping, and this one is kind of funny. She was taking a bath after a trip to the beach, and when I went to check on her, this is what I found. I have no idea how she could sleep in the tub, but whatever. (By the way this is not as dangerous as it sounds. There is only about an inch of water in the tub.)

It's always zoie who falls asleep in weird places, so we were very suprised to find Aidan asleep on the bathroom floor of our hotel room last time we were in Orlando. I think he was mad about having to take a bath and fell asleep during a tantrum.
When I found him he was completely naked, so I was nice and covered him with a towel before I took a pic. These pictures will be perfect for blackmailing them when they are older. Ha ha
This one doesn't really go with the others but it is too funny not to include. This time it's not that she is in a weird place, it's that she has a bear on her head. Why? Not a clue.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love your kids sleeping pictures. So funny!

jen said...

classic!