Monday, October 18, 2010

First day of school

We got back from Utah on Sunday night and school started Tuesday, so we didn't really have much time to recover. Especially since, we had two open houses on Monday and I found out Aidan didn't have a school. Somehow when I signed him up for open enrollment (to try to get into the school that we live near) he was dropped from his old school and registered nowhere. Nice!
So on Monday I also had to drive to Largo to the school assignment office and wait to be seen by an administrater. I am happy to report that it was worth it, because not only did I get Aidan registered, he was assigned to Ozona Elementary which is the school we wanted and where Nolan was assigned. Yea!
Here are the boys on the first day
Here is Zoie on her first day of VPK (voluntary pre-kindergarten) or preschool as most people refer to it. We were running late so I didn't get a picture of her before school, and of course once we got home she spilled on herself. But I still wanted a picture to document the day and what she wore.He she is looking a little cuter on the second day of school, before any spills thank goodness.All the kids are loving their schools, especially Zoie, so I am very relieved. I wasn't sure what to expect with the boys starting at a new school for the second time this year and Zoie going for the first time ever, but it all turned out good.

No comments: