Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trip to Disney!

Back in January we made a trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, because our close friends the Hodges' were also going to be there. Jim and I already had passes from my b-day last year and luckily there was a great deal on 4-day passes for the kids. We drove up and met our friends, then had a great day playing in Disney. The next morning we decided to take it easy and slept in instead of going back to the park. Then we took the kids to downtown disney and we ate lunch at a new restaurant that has moving dinosaurs everywhere (think rainforest cafe, but with dinosaurs). The kids loved it! These pictures are in backwards order, sorry there are a lot and I was too lazy to resort them.

Here are Jim and the kids in front of one of the moving dinosaurs at the restaurant. At lego land. This is the only kind of dog Aidan will ever get close to.


Zoie with sleeping beauty

Summer, Jennifer and Kodi

Tiffany, Ty and Sierra

Summer and I

Jim and Aidan

Nolan and I

Aidan and Nolan

Zoie and I

Mickey, Aidan, Zoie, and Minnie

Ty, Nolan, and Aidan with Buzz
The kids behind bars, he he


1 comment:

Nichole Lowe said...

One of these days you need to join us when we go to Disneyworld.:) We actually need to make it down where you live. Looks like it was a fun time. I love Disney!