Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

So I thought I would amaze everyone by posting something that isn't months old, ha ha. Also, I need to go ahead and post the Easter pics so that I can change the background for our blog.

The week before Easter was also our spring break here, which was nice but meant that we were busy. There was a Primary activity with an egg hunt Monday night, Tuesday we went to the water park at Disney, and then Wednesday we left to go to Fort Myers, and spend a few days with Jim's family and see some of our old friends down there. We went to the beach, the pool, the kids went to another Primary activity in Elaine's ward with another egg hunt, I went to a girls night, and Jim and I went to dinner with some friends. We had a great time.

Here is Zoie at our Easter Activity. She got some bunny ears from the dollar store with her money and she loved them.Jim and Nolan doing the three-legged race.Zoie and I coloring eggs, I borrowed an apron from Elaine. It matched my shirt. Nice!Aidan and Will coloring eggs.Nolan and ElaineHere are Jim and the kids getting ready for their third and final egg hunt of the year. I actually had nice clothes for them to wear on Easter, but Nolan got a terrible sunburn and was in a lot of pain so we had to make him a sleeveless shirt to wear. Since he had to wear that, I decided I didn't care what the other two wore, which was a mistake. Aidan has a John Cena wrestling shirt that he is only allowed to wear at Elaine's because I ...... strongly dislike it, and of course he chose to wear it for Easter. Nothing like my kids looking like a bunch of red necks for Easter.Here is Aidan in his lovely shirt.

Nolan looking for eggs, also in a lovely shirt.

Zoie, the only one who chose to dress normal.
We hope everyone had a happy Easter!

No comments: