Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What? You moved?!?

I have always love, love, loved getting visitors. It doesn't really matter who it is..... well maybe it does but still, I love spending time with people I don't see that often. Now that we have moved, we still see many of our friends from "back home" pretty often. Between us going there, or them making the short 2 1/2 hour drive to drop in on us for the day. We ALMOST see them as much as we did before, not quite but almost. I love it!
My awesome friends, Jennifer and Mikelin decided to suprise me by driving up for the day. It was so great. We went for a walk on the beach and then my wonderful husband took all the kids to the park so that the three of us could have lunch in cute downtown Dunedin.

It was a great day. Thanks for coming girls!

No comments: