Friday, April 16, 2010

Beach day with Abby!

My good friend Abby came to visit us. She was the first of our old friends who came to see us. Awww......... but I think it really might have something to do with how close we live to the beach now. So of course while she was here we went to the beach! It was still a little cold, we only lasted about an 1 1/2 hours before we were ready to go.
Abby and I, nice sweatshirt right?Abby's kid's, Grant and Josh
Jim and ZoieOur beautiful toes, we also got pedicures while she was here. We may have looked silly with our clothes on at the beach but at least our toes looked good!

Here are some retarded guys trying to surf. Whoever heard of surfing on the west coast of Florida? Check out those monster waves, ha ha!
I love that bird in the corner too. I don't know why but I think he looks ticked.
Why do old guys always insist on wearing speedos? It's just not right I tell ya!

But are speedos ever really right?

No comments: