Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shoes... how do I love thee

Solving the dilemma of where all my shoes would go as we now live in a smaller house was frustrating. I had almost accepted the fact that my shoes would live in bins and under the bed permanently, when much to my delight we found this awesome shoe system at Lowes. Love it! Now all my pretty shoes have a greatly needed new home. Luckily I got rid of some shoes after we moved so there was just enough room. Although, we could always add more shelves if needed. he he And as an added bonus this shoe rack is in the perfect position for me to stare at as I lay in bed. Here I am with my friends Emily and Jen. Emily found a shoe store that we just had to stop at, every pair of shoes there was under $20! Score! This was before the new rack was put up, so the new shoes fit fine, in case you were wondering.Here is Zoie with her bff Jocelyn, doing some shopping of her own.

No comments: