Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tick, Tick Tick....

Yikes! Only one post in December, sooo behind....again. I guess its my thing.
While sitting on my computer, checking email and other people's blogs (who actually keep up with them), I was thinking about how I have only 18 days before this baby is due.

What?!?....Ahhhhhhhh! I have been so busy complaining about being pregnant, and wanting it to be over that I forgot about something I want done before the baby actually comes. ie. updating the blog.

I am not saying that I have been doing nothing lately, I HAVE been trying to get things done before labor ensues such as, getting primary in order, getting rid of some girl stuff taking up space, getting rid of lots of stuff in the garage taking up space, getting baby stuff organized....however none of it has involved blogging.

AND, it is very unlikely that while having a needy infant, 3 kids in school, and a husband who will be out of town 2 days a week that I will get a lot done, sooooo.... new goal.... to get the blog updated before baby shows. (This goal may be just what I need to send me into labor, he he)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Amazing how quickly other people's pregnancies always go -- that was fast! What's your calling right now? Primary pres?

oppfamily said...

Yup, unfortunately. STILL. Luckily I have great counselors who will be fine without me. Hopefully one of them will take over for me soon :).