Thursday, January 6, 2011

Surprise baby shower!!

I have some of the best friends ever!! The same weekend that Jennifer came to help me paint and that I had the primary party, several of my friends from our old ward made the 2 1/2 hour drive to come up and surprise me with a baby shower. They were all waiting at my house when I got home from the primary party and Jim kept the kids away all night so that I could party with my friends.

It was so great, and I was so surprised. I can't believe Jim and Jennifer were able to keep it a secret from me. Looking back now, I should have known because Jim was cleaning the house all day while Jen and I were painting. Hello, dead giveaway something was up.
Here is Jennifer with the adorable diaper cake she made me. I still have it on the baby's dresser, it is so cute I don't want to take it apart. Veronica and Jeannine

The Jens. Jen B, Jen D, and Jen A.
Abby and Mikelin
It was so wonderful to see all my friends and I am so thankful that they took time out to come and surprise me. We had a great time staying up late and talking, I just wish they could have stayed longer, it was so fun!




1 comment:

teamw said...

HOW FUN!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!!! I am excited for you guys too, hope you are feeling well.