Wednesday, December 3, 2008

he he, too funny

I cannot believe that I forgot to post these pics! They are from early October, we were getting ready for the Primary program so I asked the bishopric to dress up and be our judges for the songs. If any of you know Jim well , you know he does not dress up for anything, so I was fairly surprised he went along with it. The kids loved it (although Aidan was scared of Jim for a good thirty minutes after church ended, poor thing) and the bishopric got more than a few raised eyebrows from the adults in the hall who saw them. Some days I just love being in Primary, you get to do goofy stuff and I have fun being in on the jokes that outsiders just don't get.
Yosemite Sam?? Is that you?

1 comment:

jen said...

What incriminating photos! I love it. I can't wait to show Wes!