Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's so hard to say goodbye

Everytime I go to Utah I get homesick (which is weird considering I barely lived there for 9 months, but it is more my family than the actual State.) I think I miss it more when I am actually there than I do when I am in Florida. I have grown to love Florida, but Utah is where most of my family is now and it has always been a part of my life considering that it is where we took our family vacations every year for as long as I can remember. I just miss being around my family. It's hard only seeing them once a year sometimes less. But that is part of being a grown up I guess. Sucks to be a grown up.
Here's my mom, Mark, Mindy and I at the airport. This picture is really awful but its as good as I could get from a random passerby. Mom, Mark and Mindy
Me and Mark
My mom and I
Thanks to all my family who drove me around and entertained me while I was there. And thanks to Jim and his family watching the kids and for letting me enjoy some time away.
I had a great time while I was in Utah. I miss you all!



1 comment:

Jenn said...

How fun! I miss seeing my family, too. It's kind of weird to see pics of your family all grown up. Sounds like you had a ton of fun! Maybe next time you come this way we can meet up! :)