Sunday, October 26, 2008

SOOO behind (first day of school)

Obviously my children are not having their first day of school in October but alas, I am just now getting to posting the pictures of it. Okay, how sad is that?
Anyway...Nolan had a good first day of school as usual, I drove him even though I think he would have prefered to ride the bus (he got to ride the bus home). I don't get it, I never rode the bus a day in my life and would not have wanted to, but Nolan has a full-on break down if he misses riding the bus in the morning. Weird. I prefer the extra sleep. Aidan had his first day of pre-kindergarten. He did pretty well considering he had never been to school before. He was not happy when I left though, as you can see from his pic below, but he still did fine. However, the second day of school was a different story. He freaked out and did not want to go. He was really excited all summer about starting school, but I think he realized that it was not all fun and games as he expected. After about two weeks of kicking and screaming everyday, he know goes to school happy (mostly).









No comments: