Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Envy

I am so missing the seasons right now. It seems like everyone I know (outside of FL) is posting pretty pics of fall leaves, and I don't have any. So sad. I told Jim that I want to take a trip somewhere to see some fall, but it's just not in the books right now...bad economy...blah, blah. We are saving up for our own little vacation, but its slow going so it probably will not be before fall is over...(sigh). I "borrowed" a fall pic from my sis-in-law Livia's blog (hope she doesn't mind). It's of the mountain viewable from my Mom's kitchen window (and I'm sure Kev and Livia's as well), with some nice leaves. Thanks Livia :). I may just make it my screen saver....

4 comments:

teamw said...

if it makes you feel any better, we don't really have fall here either, we'll see how it all goes this year. But I do miss seeing the leaves change color and fall from the trees.

Jenn said...

Yes, I hate to rub it in--but the leaves/mountains are incredible right now. It's sad for us, too, though, because Andrew is so busy we can't even go hiking or camping. He gets all upset about it every time he goes outside.

Liv said...

Glad you liked the photos :) Kev took this one.

Nichole Lowe said...

Dont worry I am right there with you. Arizona or at least the valley doesn't really get fall. Heck we are still in the 90s right now. Not very fall like