Monday, October 6, 2008

Family Day

As a sort of last fun outing of the summer we went back to Sun N Fun. We had a great day because having both Jim and I there meant that we had two adults and we could take turns with each other watching the kiddos and going on the waterslides. I obviously don't get to do that when I take the kids places by myself. Of course we also spent a lot of time together.

AND... this is definitely blog worthy, Nolan, who was afraid of even putting his face in the water forever, now is brave enough to go off the high dive. It's cute because he's still pretty timid up there, but he does it. Here's some pics
Nolan preparing for his jump..

Nolan jumping! You can see how he kind of crouches and goes off sideways,

I guess that's less scary or something.

Zoie, having a blast with the toys we brought from home.

Zoie took this pic of Jim and I. Not too bad huh?

Aidan, trying to fight me for the camera because he saw that Zoie got to take a picture and so now he must take one also.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sorry I wasn't any help when I went with you. But glad you were able to go again as a "complete" family. There's nothing quite like being at a place like that with MOM AND DAD. Love you all!
Mom T.

jen said...

I love the picture of Nolan going sideways off the diving board. Tell him good job for being so daring. I always hated the diving board. I don't know why I get so scared up there!