Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sock hop

For an activity our ward had a sock hop that was really fun. We all got dressed up (even JIM!) and went in our 50's wear. The boys had it pretty easy with the white shirts and jeans, but I had to do a little work for Zoie and I. I looked endlessly online for a poodle skirt for Zoie but they were all really expensive and I would have had to pay shipping. Since it wasn't close enough to Halloween yet not much was available in stores. So I ended up just buying some felt at JoAnns and making hers. It turned out pretty cute I thought. For mine, I just so happened to have a poodle skirt from way back in the day, so my awesome Mom sent it to me in the mail. Of course I had to do a little work to it to make it fit so I could breathe, but fortunately it wasn't too hard.

Our family

Emily, Jennifer, and IZoie having fun in the hula hoop contest.

Zoie and her friend Jocelyn




No comments: