Saturday, June 7, 2008

Shoe Surprise

Ah shoes... how do I love thee, let me count the ways... one pair, two pair, three pair.... Anyone who knows me well knows I love shoes, let me rephrase that, I LOVE SHOES!! They are the most fun thing to buy ever! I guess it's from having been pregnant three times and the only thing that can still fit easily is shoes.
Anyway, back to topic, my wonderful husband who knows all too well about my slight obsession, decided to suprise me one day while I was at work(my two days a month job). When I came home not knowing what to expect I found he had built me shoes shelves in my closet. Yea! I was so surprised! Now they are so pretty on display instead of in a pile on the floor. What a great hubby!



2 comments:

teamw said...

that is a GREAT surpise!! Where are you working? I feel SO out of the loop :)

tell everyone hi from us

Liv said...

Shoes are pretty much the greatest part of one's wardrobe.

Kev gave me his old shoe rack when he realized that I have a "small" problem with buying shoes. I guess he was tired of tripping over them on the floor.

What can I say? My mom taught me well.