Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beach fun

The kids and I recently went to Tampa to see my friend Tiffany(who is also my cousin's wife)because she was visiting from Arizona with her son Ty. We were able to get there just in time to crash Ty's birthday party, and then the next day we all went to the beach.
The water was really rocky once you walked into it, so Aidan didn't go in much.

Tiffany, Ty, and Nolan in the back.
This is probably really mean but I think it is hilarious to take pictures of my kids when they are throwing tantrums. Although it just seems to make them more mad. Weird.......Zoie was having one such episode here, and I just happened to have the camera ready. I am going to save pics like these and show them to my kids when they get older so they know what they put me through. Ha!
The tantrum didn't last long (fortunately they never do), so five minutes later everyone was as happy as ever to play in the sand.
Those two dots are Nolan and Ethan. They thought they were hot stuff because they could walk out far in the water (it wasn't deep and there was a sand bar out there).

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Cute pics! You may not have places to go camping there, but you do have the beach--lucky!