Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Easter 08

After church on Easter Sunday we headed back over to Bill and Elaine's for dinner and the good ol egg hunt. The kids were very excited. Of course they are excited any time we go to Nana and Papa's house, Easter was just a bonus to them.
I am not sure what Aidan was doing here, I don't know if he was really excited or really mad that I made him wear the bunny ears for a picture. Ha ha
The start of the hunt.
Nolan always gets the most eggs, of course he has had the most practice. This was also Zoie's first egg hunt with the family because last year she slept through it.
Aunt Keri had to help with the high eggs.
Zoie did really well until she noticed the dog next door,
then as far a she was concerned the hunt was over.Every year after the kids hunt then some of the big kids get to play. This year Keri brought her boyfriend Berk to Easter dinner so they got to hunt eggs after Jim and I hid them. I must say I am quite the egg hider, he he. Since our kids are not into crazy egg coloring yet, they are mostly all one color, so they are easier to hide. The green egg goes in the green plant, the pink egg goes in the pink plant, the gray egg goes in the gray rocks. How did we end up with a gray egg???
I have no idea.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like fun! Oh my gosh--you're almost all the way caught up! I'm so curious now as to what is happening in your life currently! The suspense!