Monday, September 15, 2008

Watch out for panthers

This is my mom's favorite sign when she comes to Florida, she thinks it's funny. Every year when she comes she takes a picture of it and they never turn out, so this year we actually pulled over on the side of the road and I took one too. So mom this is for you in case your's didn't turn out again. By the way, I have never heard of anyone actually seeing a panther anywhere in the vicinity of this sign. I think its just been there forever, and they won't take it down. (the panthers have probably learned by now not to cross there, ha ha)

1 comment:

Linda said...

The thing I think is funny about the sign is that about a hundred or so feet away from it is a big herd of cows grazing (at least they've been there most of the time when we go past). Thanks for the pic - mine turned out this time, but it's so far away you can barely tell what it is.
Mom