Monday, September 22, 2008

Love the beach!

I have to say that the best part about living in Florida is the beach. I would go every week if it was closer. The day before my mom had to fly home we spent one last day at the beach together. It was great. The kids always have such a great time and they wear themselves out which is nice for everyone.

Zoie trying to fill her bucket, only she can't lift it when its full of water.

The kids work so well together....sometimes.

Hi Mom!

Is that a dance move Aidan is doing? I'm not quite sure. He's got the pointed index fingers out that are essential for all good dance moves. I don't know where that move originated from, but it keeps reappearing in all my kids.

SO cute...except for the nice shiner. We're still not sure how that happened.

No comments: