Friday, August 8, 2008

Dress up fun

Zoie is starting to want to play dress up and it is so cute. I bought her a little dress up set when she was like 8 months old. (A little premature I know, but I was so excited to have a girl.) Now one and a half years later she actually is using it. Yay!



This picture is just funny. We had a friends' daughter staying with us for a few days and all the kids sat down right next to each other and each had their own bag of chips. I don't even know how we had that many bags at one time, usually we only have one, if any.

2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

Zoie is so cute. I can't wait until Kate wants to play dress up. I will be buying her all the princess stuff. It is hard for me to resist right now.

teamw said...

so if I ever have a girl please remind me about stuff like dress up because it is so cute! my house is going to be over run by boys!