Thursday, August 21, 2008

Calusa Nature Center

My mom came to visit us for two weeks this summer which was great. We decided to visit the Nature Center since we bought a family membership last Dec. and we've used it like twice. We saw animals, walked the trails, and watched a show in the planetarium. We had fun but it was hot. August is probably not the prime time to visit. Nolan and Aidan posing with the sea turtle.
Nolan, Aidan, Grandma, and a pregnant Aligator in the background (you can't really see it, it's behind the fence).
Baby Alligator. This one is two years old and it was tiny. The guy kept hitting it on the head because he said it looks better when its mouth is open. (hmm... I don't think I would tap an Alligator just so someone could get a good pic, I don't think they like it...)
Nolan holding a snake.
Zoie was fascinated with the weird looking albino raccoon. I think she would have stood there all day.

No comments: