Monday, May 6, 2013

More spring break fun...

Geez, I never finished posting about our spring break and now I can't even remember what all we did. I'll have to rely on the pics to jog my memory because we just got back from another trip last night and my mind is all fuzzy from lack of sleep (oh, the joys of traveling with kids.) :)
We always love to go to Gulf Coast Town Center whenever we're in Fort Myers so we made sure to fit it in over spring break. We went on Tuesday night so that we could hit the kids eat free night at Moe's and the 1.00 ice cream at Cold Stone. Before we ate we went to Bass Pro with Will and Elaine to visit the Easter bunny and see the fish. Then we headed off to meet some friends for dinner and dessert. It was a chilly night but we still had a great time.











No comments: