Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Logan- 1 week old

Obviously these pics are from a while ago, but I wanted to post them anyway since they are cute and Logan already is starting to look different.
The first week that Logan was home was crazy. It took several days for us adjust to being home (and not having the awesome room service from the hospital. Seriouly it was amazing, I got to order off a menu and then they would bring my food like 20 min later, soooo nice!!) And it took some time for everyone else to get used to having a baby in the house.
I don't remember a whole lot, other than being very sleep deprived and having a few breakdowns when Logan wouldn't eat. Luckily we are past all that now... well maybe not the sleep deprivation.



2 comments:

jen said...

I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks! So cute. I have a present for Logan that I have been procrastinating sending. It's coming soon. I promise!

Jenn said...

SO cute! The full body sweater made me smile -- never seen one of those before. :) Excited for more pics.