Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I figured I should post the rest of our Halloween pics so that I can change the background on the blog. Here are the pictures from Halloween day.
Poor Nolan's costume looked a little bit different each time he wore it. I never could get his oxygen tank to look right or stay on. I meant to go back to JoAnns to get something to make a better belt out of, but the last time I was there I almost tossed my cookies all over the cashier (I didn't, luckily), so I wasn't too jazzed about heading back to that store anytime soon. I don't know why but I don't do well in JoAnn's when I'm pregnant. It is the only store I have ever thrown up in.
Here is Nolan trick or treating. Love the flip flops, so Florida.

Nolan with Grant and Elizabeth.
Our friends the Perkin's always trick or treat with us. It's so fun to have a big group to go with!

Here is Aidan trick or treating on the scooter.

Heading up to the door for some more loot. Some random kid jumped in my shot. Wolverine is not with us.

About halfway around the neighborhood, Zoie and Aidan were whining that they were thirsty. Being the awesome Mom that I am, I told them to suck it up because if we went back to the house for water we weren't coming back. Jim was a little more sympathetic and was about to take them home when Elizabeth starting asking at people's doors for a bottle of water. After about the third try, someone was nice and actually gave her one.
Maybe next year we shouldn't trick or treat three nights in a row....
Here is Zoie trying to open the water.

Jim, Jason, and Joshua after trick or treating.

Bill (the birthday boy), Elaine and Megan and Aidan
The Angels had some family stuff to do but they were able to join us later. Here is Mikelin and her kids Dalton, Denae and Mason
The process of digging through the candy after.

That's all for this year. It was a great weekend, although tiring. Happy Birthday Bill!!

No comments: