Friday, June 25, 2010

One last school post

A few days before school was out, there was a field day at the kids' school and I neglected posting about it until now. The kids rotated around the field and played a bunch of different games. Nolan's was in the morning and Aidan's was in the afternoon. It was so hot, I was dying, but the kids didn't seem to mind and they all had fun.
Here is Aidan doing the hula hoop Aidan shooting baskets
Aidan playing a relay game where each kid had to carry a cup of water on their head
And here's Nolan doing all the same games
shooting hoops
and hula hooping. Both Nolan and Aidan were really good at this, and Nolan even won on his team.
There must be something about a child's body that makes them good at hula hooping, because I remember being good at it too, when I was a kid, but I suck at it now. :)

No comments: