Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time to PAR-TAY!!

We had a combined party for Zoie and Aidan this year. The theme was candy land so we invited all their friends over and had a big colored path going through our house that the kids could play on, and of course tons of candy everywhere! I figure I only have a few more years where Zoie and Aidan will be willing to do combined parties, so I am taking advantage while I can. It will be annoying when they get older having to do two parties three days apart.

For the party I left the cake making to the professionals , as it should be. We had a most delicious Costco cake, they are the best! Here are Zoie and Aidan blowing out the candles. To save time (and the amount of spit on the cake) they each only got to blow out one candle. This is all the kids lined up on the colored path. Zoie and her BFF Jocelyn

The beginning of the path
A few of the party guests, waiting for festivities to begin.
The party turned out great. Thanks everyone who came and all those who helped out.




1 comment:

Liv said...

That's such an awesome theme for a party! I love it.