Thursday, February 5, 2009

More baseball pics

Here are some pictures from Nolan's practice. They were taken at his night practice on Tuesday so they're not great...but oh well. We were all freezing because it was cold and really windy. The coach even ended practice early since it was so cold. Now, I realize that cold here is not the same as anywhere else but for us it was pretty bad. I have a theory that 50 degrees here is more like 40 anywhere else because of the humidity and the wind....anyone agree? ha ha, probably not

Nolan batting



Aidan looking sleepy
Poor Zoie all bundled up.



4 comments:

teamw said...

hooray for baseball!! Preston is starting tball this year and he is SOOO excited!

and yeah, I agree about the weather...it gets really cold here like in the single digits...brrr!!!

jen said...

I think 50 degrees or below anywhere is cold! I love the baseball pictures.

Opp Family said...

Tiffany - your kids are so cute! I bet the baseball practices gets really old after awhile. Hopefully I can convince Andrew to pry his paws off of work to come down there for a visit soon.

lambfamblog said...

Hello Opp Family-
So I thought I should let you know who I am since I follow your blog. You see Jim and Wes were my FHE bros. at Ricks and I actually met you, Tiffany, once while I was on my mission in Florida- small world huh! I was very suprised the sunday I went to church and Wes and Jenn were in my ward here in Sac.- too small of a world. Anyhow, thanks for letting me follow your blog. Sarah Coutts Lamb