Tuesday, April 22, 2008

FOR--EV--VER!!!

Anybody but me love that line from Sandlot?? anyone...... no...... Bueler.....??

WOW!!!! It has been forever since I have updated this thing. Probably no one checks it anymore. Sorry.... I will try to play catch up now and just give the highlights of the last year (it hasn't been a year since I posted, but the pictures I posted the last time are almost a year old now) I know, I know, I am a HUGE slacker.

Zoie has changed so much. I can't believe how different she looks now from this picture, but I had to throw it in. I was trying to get her to wear the hat that matched the dress and she wouldn't keep it on. She thought it was hilarious.


This is our last trip to Disney, last June I think.. don't they look thrilled? You have to park and ride a tram to the park and it is SUPER fun with three kids and a double stroller, not to mention the diaper bag, blankie and the cooler for snacks.
They like it once we finally get to the good stuff.
Zoie broke her arm last year, it was so sad (she is very daring). She was such a good girl though, and she got to have a pink cast, such high fashion!
The kids all love to race and chase each other through the house. Nolan times himself to see if he can beat his own time. How long before they wear a track in the carpet I wonder...




A friend once told me that when your kids make messes you should take a picture instead of getting mad, so that is what I did here. It's funny to look at now...

No comments: