Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Don't you just love nap time?

I did. But now, unfortunately, Logan is struggling with taking naps. It's getting harder and harder to get him to lay down, especially now that he can get out of his crib. He's been able to get out of it for awhile, but he hurt himself once and so he stopped doing for a few months.
 So now we do the routine of putting him in bed and him coming out after 10 min or so wanting a drink or to play etc... anything to avoid the actual nap. There are some days where I resort to just letting him skip it, but every now and then he'll fall asleep where ever he's at. Like this:




It was so cute. We had just gotten home from church and I hadn't even tried to lay him down yet, when I noticed he had already conked out on the floor. I really hope I can convince him to continue with the naps. I know he still needs them, and it's amazing what an hour of peace and quiet can do for a mom's sanity, so I need them too! :)

2 comments:

Liv said...

You can show him photos like this and prove to him that mom always knows best.

Jenn said...

Oh man, I am going through the same exact thing with Christian. Some days he will NOT lay down, other days (like today), he will. If he doesn't take one, though, he is a terror by dinner time. I try to get him to exercise a lot right after lunch time, and hope he gets tuckered out enough. Doesn't always work.

Cute pic of Logan!