Saturday, April 28, 2012

Let me just say that I may change my 4 post a week goal. I know, I know, it's only been a week, but it's 10:30 Saturday night and I am writing a post just so I'll meet my goal when I really want to be in bed. sigh... I'm old. It's sad.

So Easter is passed (hello obvious) but it's not so long ago that I feel weird posting the pics. Like Christmas. Those pics just aren't making the blog this year :).
We usually color Easter eggs at Bill and Elaine's but we didn't make it to Fort Myers this year for Easter. The kids were pretty disappointed that they had to stay home and color eggs with Mom, but they survived.





 Easter morning fun!
 This is how Zoie's hair usually looks. Good, right?

 Logan got circus peanuts in his Easter basket. He LOVED them! A baby after my own heart!
 After church we had our friends over for dinner and an egg hunt. Here are the kids patiently waiting while Jim and Austin hid the eggs.
 The hunt begins! 
It took Logan a minute but he eventually figured out the whole, find an egg, put it in the basket routine.

 Here is where you can tell that two tall people hid all the eggs. Can you see the orange egg?

It was a great day, nice and relaxing and we enjoyed spending it with friends.

No comments: