Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Summer Recap - June

Rather than try to go back and make posts for everything that I skipped over the summer, I am going to do a quick monthly recap of just the highlights (but really, just the stuff I actually got pics of).


Before school got out last year, Nolan got to bring home his class chickens for the night. The kids thought they were so fun to play with but I'm glad it was only 1 night because we (and by we I mean I) had to clean the cage twice before we took them back.

Messing around
Zoie's graduation from VPK
Ice cream for the last day of schoolCub Scout day camp
Logan starts rolling
almost there...
got it!
birthday celebration and girls night in fort myers
The birthday girls (those 40 candles are NOT for me) Happy birthday Nolan! Nolan's birthday cupcakes in his favorite colors
Celebrating with Nolan at Pump It Up.
Jim and Aidan Present time

No comments: