Friday, June 10, 2011

Where to begin?

Yup, once again I just haven't had the ambition to blog and with each passing day I get more behind. Posts will be short, sweet, and picture heavy, in a desperate attempt to (hopefully) catch up once again.



Logan has changed so much in the past few months that I hate to just skip all the photos of his changes.

So here he is at around 2 months old.
I love this blanket, it is such a cute pattern and it is extra big. It's from my sis-in-law Livia.

All the kids love Logan so much, they can't wait to get home so they can hold and play with him.

I love this picture because he is looking at Aidan so intently, like they are having an actual conversation.

Little baseball fan. The boys thought it was hilarious to put one of their baseball hats on Logan.
It was pretty cute.

No comments: