Monday, July 5, 2010

Cub Scout Day Camp

Nolan had his second year of day camp this year. He was so excited, and he had such a great time. I volunteered for the first 3 days so I was able to get a few pics of him. Unfortunately I was not assigned to be his den leader so I wasn't able to get many of him doing his activities.
The camp was over flag day so they had a big flag day celebration in which they retired and burned the old camp flag and then put up a new one. The Mayor and a congressman were there. If you have good eyesight, Nolan is in this picture next to the ROTC guy on the left.
Sorry my camera is not great. Here is Nolan doing one of his crafts. Our dens crossed paths here so I was able to get a picture of him.
This is Nolan's friend Noah. They weren't in the same den either, so they were sad about that, but they both had fun.
Here is Nolan with his den at the council ring.

No comments: