Monday, November 2, 2009

First day of School....YAY!

School's in again...whoo hoo! The boys were super excited (especially Aidan) for their first day of school. Aidan was really excited that this year he gets to go to Nolan's school. I was a little worried that there could be some drama on the first day, since Aidan was not crazy about his preschool but happily (or sadly, depending on how you look at it) he just walked into his class and started playing with the toys and exploring. He didn't even care when I left him... sniff... I guess I was the only one who would shed any tears that day. My little Aidan is a big kindergartener now.

Here are the boys getting ready to leave for school.

Here is Aidan in his class, happy and ready to go...
Nolan always does well on the first day. Here he is in his class.

No comments: