Monday, September 28, 2009

Nolan's Baptism

We had Nolan's baptism on the Friday after his birthday, and it turned out great. Our friends the Ojukwu's came down from Tampa and we had Jim's family and lots of friends from our ward there as well. After the baptism we had everyone over to our house for some refreshments and cake to celebrate. We are so thankful for Nolan and his decision to be baptized. We love him so much and we know that he is a great example to his younger brother and sister, and his friends.

Here is Nolan and JimNolan and I

The family (it is always such a struggle to get a good family picture.)

Tilisa and I. This is Nolan's kindergarten teacher who has become a great friend of mine and the family. She came over after the baptism to wish Nolan happy birthday.

I'm not sure why but I don't have many pictures. I need to get some more from Jim's dad.

2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

Happy Birthday to you and Nolan and welcome to the wonderful 30's. Everyone says it is the new 20's. You had a much better birthday then I did at 30. You should bring the kids to disneyworld the end of November. We will be there the Sunday after Thanksgiving for the Mickey Merry Christmas Party. It will be a lot of fun and we would love to see you guys.

Jenn said...

Congratulations on Nolan's baptism! I love your family pictures. :)