Friday, August 14, 2009

Nolan's first cub day camp!

I cannot believe I am old enough to have a eight year old- SCARY! But alas, nothing I can do about it. As for Nolan, he was super excited about being about to go to cub scout day camp for the first time this year. He was not "technically" old enough, but his b-day was only 2 weeks away so we figured he'd be alright. He loved it! He got to do bb gun shooting, archery, make a bat house, and all sorts of other fun stuff that is not really feasible at regular den meetings.

Here is Nolan on his first dayHere is Nolan with Bill and Elaine, they were great and volunteered at the camp for several days. It was nice to know that someone was with Nolan on the days that Jim and I were not there to help out.

Nolan shooting the BB gun

Nolan and friends from his den

1 comment:

Nichole Lowe said...

Tyler loves scouts and I just got called as his leader. Exciting for me I know. Nolan will love it and be so excited to pass everything off.