Monday, January 12, 2009

Golfing it Opp!

Now that Jim's brother Wes and his wife Jenny live in Cali we don't get to see them very often so one of the things that we do when they come is go golfing. I think we're making it a annual thing. This year there were seven of us who went so even though we only played 9 holes it took forever. We had to let several people play through so they wouldn't have to wait for us. It was a lot of fun and we got a good work out in with all the extra searching for balls and fishing them out of the water (not me of course). I am proud to say that I think I outdrove Jim on one of my shots... although I couldn't ever find the ball so I can't really be sure... but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Here we lined up our carts to wait for some people to pass us.


Wes taking a swing

and Jim
and me, check out that form, I should go pro!
Jenny
Keri
Keri and Berk

No comments: